Hi, I’m Daniel Knoblovits!
Technical Mathematic Geographer Specializing in Infrastructures and GIS
Companies and organizations.
At conferences and seminars.
At universities and online courses.
Me in 150 (or so) words.
For the last 12 years, I have worked supporting and marketing Autodesk Solutions and Products into the Infrastructures and GIS area. I worked at Omnitech Ltd. (Autodesk Value Reseller and Gold Partner) getting great achievements and introducing new products into the Israeli market.
In my position as Technology & Business Development Manager for Infrastructure and GIS Solutions, I have successfully fulfilled different roles including teaching at Universities, providing processes consultancy (BPA), consultancy and implementation of BIM (Building Information Modeling), pre-sale presentations, post-sale services, opening new market opportunities, giving conference presentations and seminars, performing application development for local regulations, etc.
Last year I helped Omnitech Ltd. reach the sales volume of $1.8 million in the area I managed. That means a great achievement for this market. We have competed and relegated international and local software.
I have given professional conferences and seminars, as well as collaborated and participated in several forums like Autodesk University, Civil Infrastructure Gunslinger, InfraWorks 360 Rolling Sandbox, BIM Israel.
Let's go technical
- GIS, mapping and surveying
- Instructor / trainer and software tutoring
- Tabling and programs (Pre-sale)
- Experience in counseling and support (Post-sale)
- Design, project management and management of CAD, drafting and updating of field data
- Security projects and metropolitan control, traffic control systems, etc.
- Project topographic and layout of railway
- Field Work, measurement and stakeout
- Technology & Business Development Manager for Infrastructure and GIS Solutions in Omnitech Eichut Ltd. Autodesk Department
- Instructor and trainer of AutoCAD Civil 3D, AutoCAD Map 3D and AutoCAD Raster Design in Omnitech courses (Autodesk Training Center), Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Tel Aviv University, Israel Institute of Technology (Haifa) and other universities.
- Advice, courses, training and support projects in various companies such as Electricity National Company of Israel, Better Place Ltd., Cellcom (cell phone co.), Tahal, etc.
- Presentations of software in Seminars, Congress and Conferences.
- Services pre / post-sales